Best Quality Accident Repair Services
Somerville & District Panels Repair Services
We have been operating Somerville & District Panels for many years, and our team is made up of fully qualified tradespeople.
We are constantly training and keeping up to date with the latest industry guidelines and manufacturer techniques for all vehicle makes and models, so we can repair your car to the highest possible standard.
We offer both private and insurance work and have experience working with all the major insurers.
We will help you sort out your insurance claim while we repair your vehicle, so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Our Workshop Facilities
Our workshop is equipped with the latest Car-o-Liner jigging systems to ensure your vehicle’s body alignment is restored to its original alignment.
This makes certain your car will drive straight and most importantly, be safe on the road without any guess work.
Somerville & District Panels is easily accessible to the entire Peninsula and South Eastern Suburbs including Hastings, Somerville, Mornington, Tyabb, Moorooduc, through to Frankston and Cranbourne.
Call or email us today to book your car in for a FREE assessment and quote.
At Somerville & District Panels our workshop is fully equipped to offer the best quality accident repair services, including:
- Accident repairs and breakdown services
- Loan vehicles to approved customers
- Insurance claims assistance
- On site quoting
- Spray painting. We use the PPG computerised Automotive Paint System and low-bake oven. PPG paint is water based and is better for the environment
- Electronic Chassis alignment, including 4WDs
- I-Bodyshop Estimating and imaging software to ensure accurate proof of damage
- Full professional vehicle detailing
- A qualified team, authorised by the ARC Refrigeration Council, to perform auto re-gas air conditioning, onsite gassing and re-gassing
- Towing service via Somerville Towing http://www.somervilletowing.com.au
- Installing car seats
- Panel repairs
- Qualified mechanic on premises.